Sunday, January 27, 2013

Philippe - Final Report

I have completed my goals for the weekend, including some playtesting, and hereby announce my submission to the 2013 game jam complete! I'm looking forward to you all helping me break the game later this week, but in the meantime, here are a few screenshots!




As I mentioned earlier, I am no artist. But I've grown rather fond of the circles and squares in my game. In the last picture you can see all the major players: (from left to right) Ammo Drop (Light Brown), Wolf Zombie (Brown), Fat Zombie (Large, Gray), Green Zombie (self-explanatory), The Player (Blue), and a Normal Zombie (Small, Gray). The black squares are obstacles that are generated randomly on each play-through, and the light blue area is the player's attack range.

I've had a lot of fun doing this game jam and I look forward both to playing everyone's game and to continuing to add content to my own game. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment