I'm Nigel Munoz, a computer science sophomore at Williams College. I enjoy attempting to create neat things. I'll be flailing my arms while attempting the Hardcore48 format.
Attached is the only photo I think I have.
My project for this thingamajig:
Title: MULTIPLAYER SQAURE SURVIVAL ADVENTURE 3036 (Working Title)
Description: You run around on a server trying to explore, kill things, and not die.
Goal: My primary goal is to experience Java as a game programming language. I'm used to programming within the C family, so I expect it to be a change of pace. Because of this, I've decided to go with a less than creative project.
Survival against the circles.
- Be able to control a square on a blank map.
- Be able to have a friend connect to a server and control another square on the same map.
- Create simple circle AI and enemy generation code.
- Create an actual map. (Possibly random if time allows.)
- Add things like health, inventory, ect.
- Add a few goals. (Maybe a giant circle boss?)
- Other things that I probably don't have time for.
- Hope that nothing explodes.
I'll reveal more in a separate post.