Saturday, January 26, 2013

Michael: Game Jam Beaten


I have a working game done, with over 17 hours to spare! Pretty much every aspect of the game is rough around the edges, from the wonky control scheme, to the placeholder projectile graphics, to the shoddy winning screen, to the lame score display, to the complete lack of sound, to the very strange and inconsistent collision detection, to the need for two XBOX controllers to be plugged in for anything to run properly.

However, I have a multiplayer split-screen game with winning conditions. I declare victory and will set aside tomorrow to polishing the roughest parts of my game (and naming it, perhaps).

1 comment:

  1. That's amazing! I can't wait to see this running on the big screens and played with controllers. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete