I meant to try out the Pro16 format; but, due to lack of planning time, I am going to attempt the Hardcore48 which will likely include a fair amount of pre-production.
My design is focused less on presentation and more about exposing a gameplay mechanic and ways to extend the game. It's essentially a puzzle format with (hopefully) some fun emergent gameplay.
Working Title: nort begins
- All world object are interacted with including the boundary
- Each move is action driven not physics or animation driven
- Avatars have a set of programmed responses to each object's property
- Avatars must solve a puzzle with pre-set actions
- Example: Escape a maze
- Example: Fill a basket
- Gameplay can be emergent with a simple world/puzzle editor