Saturday, January 26, 2013

Morgan - Gates


I'm very close to having a playable game.  The gates are in for a solo race against the clock game, but I still have to make them correctly track traversal.  If I can quickly work around some of the bugs that I'm stumped by right now then I should be able to complete a basic game and start working on more interesting parts, like actually shooting cannons at targets instead of just sailing alone.

Sailing through the gates, with a small cluster of houses on the hill at left.

Accomplished tonight:

- Draw water everywhere in the world to help with coastline tuning
- Set up Photoshop for heightfield rendering
- Model the world
   - River
   - Islands
   - Add buildings for scale and texture
- Place gates in world
- Show gates on minimap

No comments:

Post a Comment