|Not trying to brag or anything, but that's a pretty good score...|
The rules are pretty simple. You click and drag to draw paths among the various symbols. Each symbol has three distinguishing properties:
- Color: Green, Purple, or Red
- Shape: Circle. Square, or Triangle
- Shade: Open, Solid, or Striped
The game ends after 60 seconds, then you can click on the replay symbol that appears to play again! This game is very hard at first, but I find it can be quite addicting. I'd really like to get your feedback on how I can make it better, so please play and comment and help me improve!
For the remainder of the Jam (which for me is not very long), I'd like to polish the game by adding the following features:
- A Main Menu, all games needs one of those
- An interactive Controls page
- A Versus mode, where the board is always the same so you and a friend can compete for a higher score on a level playing field
- A "Shuffle" button, that swaps all symbols out for new ones, in case you get a bad board
BONUS POINTS: If you can name the video game I got the sound files from.
Don't forget to leave comments and suggestions! I also still need a title!