Tuesday, January 20, 2015

[Nigel] Starting Late. Presenting "Bulletin (Working Title)".

Due to "chaos" and other commitments, I haven't been able to start my jam until today. This time around, I decided to make a mobile application rather than a game.


I'll be building it as a webapp using the usual JS/CSS/HTML, but will be porting it to mobile using PhoneGap

In short, the application is a public, location-dependent, ephemeral, bulletin board. A user can anonymously post a text snippet, photo, or 10s video. When a post occurs, all users will be able to view the current post until a new one is posted. Old posts are deleted as soon as a new post occurs. Further, users can only see posts made within a particular radius around them.

Progress: Since starting, I've implemented live snippet posting. I will be aiming to port to PhoneGap before implementing images and video. 



No comments:

Post a Comment