|Better than your grandfather's golf cart.|
There's now a small state machine to handle the multiple stages of the rocket animation vs. normal play. The rocket flight is actually quite tricky because it has to keep changing the way that it interacts with the physics system so as to not accidentally collide during takeoff or use up too many cycles during normal operation (when the rocket is just dormant).
I intend to have sounds and smoke clouds to hide the transitions between states, but that's clearly non-essential. I do make a little rocket sound with my mouth every time that it takes off while I'm playing...
- implement aliens
- implement the final hole
- generate a valid tutorial solar system: rocket paths between planets, no overlapping planets
- credits dialog (needed for the open source licenses)
- different styles of planet
- procedural solar system planner
- enter seed dialog
- asteroid field
- create particle effects on bounces
- make stars rotate
- add sound to rocket liftoff
- add smoke at liftoff and crash