|Zoomed out map.|
- Individual collisions are now implemented. (Player-Enemy, Player-Item)
- At the moment, exactly one brain-dead green enemy circle will spawn at a random location in each room. (Literally brain-dead, AI has not been implemented.)
- A (terrible) random map now generates. You can run around in it to your hearts content.
- The original plan was to have rooms spawn in clusters which can then be color coded to represent needed keys. Time may not allow this anymore. The current implementation is a completely random generation which follows a few basic rules.
I shouldn't have gotten lazy. Compromises must now be made.
Plan of attack:
- Get shooting and enemy death working.
- Make enemies walk towards you while you are in the same room
- Spawn more enemies
- Spawn gun ammo
- Lock off one room from the player (i.e: exit)
- Hide key somewhere (Perhaps in an enemy.)
At this point, a very basic game will have been completed. A long Saturday is ahead.