It is really hard to find images of women in old comic books who look like spies or soldiers instead of swooning schoolgirls (or Amazon warriors!) I think that I can easily get enough art for my characters and cards by just continuing to mine the comic books, though. I plan to draw weapons and in-game tools as silhouettes on their cards, so that should be easy. The gameplay has not progressed since this afternoon--I'm just sitting in bed sick doodling on art.
- Assign (stable) IDs to clients
- Have the server send the client a list of the cards it has
- Have the server display the contents of the current encounter as cards
- Put "use" button on the active card
- Make an action on the client have some effect on the server