Saturday, March 30, 2013

[Edward] Well I call it a game anyway…

OK, so it is pretty crude stuff, but I think this version has all the elements of a conventional shooter game. Health is diminished if aliens hit the base under the player position, when it gets down to zero the game simply reverts to a start screen. Any sort of grenade-alien contact kills the alien and increases the score – no explosions still I’m afraid. I do now have levelling-up when a wave is completely destroyed though. Each new wave adds another alien and the starting velocities get faster, but the score for each alien also goes up to compensate!

Notwithstanding Easter egg hunting and a family lunch tomorrow, I’m hoping I might still do a bit of tarting up of graphics and models before the deadline.

Is anyone else on track to show something playable tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment