Sunday, March 31, 2013

Machinis Ludo 2 Ends

We're wrapping up the jam at 6pm ET.  Thanks to everyone who participated and congratulations to the winners who completed a game!

I'll make a summary post for everyone to edit and describe their game in a moment.

I'm not among the winners this time, but am happy to be alive and starting to recover from my "cold", which I now think is influenza.  I updated the mobile client graphics for Operatives: Hidden Agenda. Players can now  see actions for the selected card and have a view of all objects in the room.  Right now the objects on top of the room are just available as buttons to act as targets, but on seeing the UI I'm rethinking that.  It seems logical that if you want to drop something then you should drag it to an empty space in the room, and if you want to take something then you should drag it onto your private portion of the screen.


No comments:

Post a Comment